Creating Your App
6. After clicking the next button you will be shown a message that says “Finished!”. Refresh your page and click on “Apps” link again at the top where you’ll find your newly created app. Once you click on your app, Facebook will give you a series of forms to fill out. Make sure to take note of the numbers next to the word “App ID” as you will have to input it into our Admin Panel later.
I. Your app “Settings” should look like the screenshot below. Please make sure the "App Domain" and “Contact Email” fields have been filled out:
II. Next click on the “Status & Review” tab and make sure that you make your App public.
Testing your App:
Submitting your App for Review by Facebook
NOTE: While creating your Facebook App and submitting it to Facebook, you are required to upload at-least 4 screenshots of Facebook integration on your website. For your reference, we have created some sample screenshots which are attached to this article. You can create similar screenshots for your website and use them for your Facebook App submission.
Now that you have completed the basic Facebook Integration, the following steps will guide you through submitting your Facebook App.
5. Upload an "App Icon" and "Small App Icon" in ‘App Details’ tab with recommended 1024 X 1024 px and 16 X 16 px sizes respectively. Click on 'save changes' button on the bottom right side of the page.
7. You will see that this permission has been added to the "Status and Review" page. Now click on the "Add Notes" link available against the "publish_actions" permission and fill the following text for the two fields for this permission:
1. Please explain how you are using publish_actions to enhance a person's in-app experience:
2. We are using "publish_actions" to allow our users to share their liked items(products, clothing and etc) to their facebook wall. Users have control over what to share and when to share.
3. Please provide step-by-step instructions so our review team can reproduce how you are using publish_actions in your app:
- Go to
- Click the "Log in" button.
- Sign-in with Facebook
- Click the “Feed” link in the main menu
- Click the "+ Share" button
- Type something in text-area and turn on Auto-Share Facebook icon. Then click the share button
9. Facebook Login Integration:
10. Please select Test user and upload at least 4 screenshots(which you’ve referred in your notes above) to get your application submitted for approval.
I've uploaded the following screenshots:
Please feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties - https://growave.io/contact-us